A prosperous and just society, which manages its
natural resources sustainably for improved livelihood
- To support community forest associations, local level structures and the Kenya Forest Service (KFS) to develop the capacity and the will to manage
forests and benefit from doing so.
- To advocate for positive policy change in the sustainable management of the environment
- To support stakeholders and the National Environmental Management Authority to develop capacity and will to participate in the implementation of
the Environmental Management Coordination Act (EMCA) 1999 towards working
for a clean and healthy environment for all.
- To enhance the effectiveness and sustainability of FAN.
FAN shall treasure and promote the value denoting "FOREST ACTION":
- Effeciency and effectiveness
- Service to Society
- Team work
- Non Discrimination